Jen teaches classes and seminars that are open to the public at Seattle Humane in Bellevue, WA. Please see Seattle Humane’s Training and Workshops page for more information about class descriptions, class schedules, pricing, and registration.
Group Class Graduation Photos
Group Classes that Jen currently teaches include:
- Dog Manners 1: Basic manners for pups 5 months and up.
- Shy and Fearful Dog Manners: This class is for dogs who are sensitive and fearful of people, dogs, places, or things. It combines learning manners with learning about how to help your dog become less fearful and grow their confidence!
- Reactive Rover: This class is for dogs who lunge, bark, growl, etc. on leash when they see other dogs. This class is designed to help both dogs that are reactive because they are afraid of other dogs AND dogs who like other dogs, but tend to make a big fuss when seeing them on leash! This class takes place indoors.
- BAT for Reactive Dogs: Like Reactive Rover, this class is for dogs who are reactive on leash when they see other dogs. This class takes place outdoors and implements BAT 2.0 techniques.
- New Seminar: Dogs at Play! Dogs at Play is a fascinating look into canine behavior, play, and dog park safety. This 90-minute presentation is full of pictures, videos, and helpful information for all dog owners, whether you are new to dog ownership or a veteran. Feel free to bring the whole family; time for Q&A is included. Please leave your dog at home for this presentation; this is a human-only class. Sign up here.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Jen is available for presentations at public and private events. Jen has over a decade of experience in curriculum design, and she loves using her skills to customize presentations to the needs of the audience in terms of length, format, and content.
- Pricing follows an $80/hour model for curriculum design and presentation time. Please feel free to contact Jen for more information about customizing a presentation for your group!