Live Zoom Seminars Available Now!
LEARN TO SPEAK DOG
Have you ever wondered what your canine companion is thinking? Most dog communication is non-verbal, so a lot of it goes right over our human heads! Learn to better understand your dog and how to greet and interact with dogs safely. This ~75 minute presentation is full of great pictures and illustrations to make it fun and engaging for dog owners of all ages! Time for Q&A is included.
This seminar is FREE for a limited time!
DOGS AT PLAY
Dogs at Play is a fascinating look into dog play (what’s normal, what’s not, and when/how to intervene) and dog park safety. This ~90 minute presentation is full of pictures, videos, and helpful information for all dog owners, whether you are new to dog ownership or a veteran. Time for Q&A is included.
This presentation assumes the audience has some knowledge of canine body language, so it is recommended that you attend Learn to Speak Dog before attending this seminar.
Price: $25 per household
Group Classes at Seattle Humane
Group classes are not currently being held in person at Seattle Humane due to COVID-19, but there are online seminars and classes currently being offered. If you would like more information about in-person training sessions or group classes, please feel free to contact Jen to learn about resources in your community.
Group Class Graduation Photos
Group Classes that Jen teaches include:
- Dog Manners 1: Basic manners for pups 5 months and up.
- Shy and Fearful Dog Manners: This class is for dogs who are sensitive and fearful of people, dogs, places, or things. It combines learning manners with learning about how to help your dog become less fearful and grow their confidence!
- Reactive Rover: This class is for dogs who lunge, bark, growl, etc. on leash when they see other dogs. This class is designed to help both dogs that are reactive because they are afraid of other dogs AND dogs who like other dogs, but tend to make a big fuss when seeing them on leash! This class takes place indoors.
- BAT for Reactive Dogs: Like Reactive Rover, this class is for dogs who are reactive on leash when they see other dogs. This class takes place outdoors and implements BAT 2.0 techniques.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Jen is available for presentations at public and private events, including Zoom meetings or conferences. Jen has over a decade of experience in curriculum design, and she loves using her skills to customize presentations to the needs of the audience in terms of length, format, and content.
- Please feel free to contact Jen for more information about customizing a presentation for your group!