Last updated 1/16/2023.
Jen is at higher risk for complications if she contracts COVID-19 due to an underlying health condition. Your cooperation with these guidelines is greatly appreciated so that she can continue safely helping people and their pets.
Is the trainer I’m working with vaccinated?
Jen is fully vaccinated and boosted. Proof of vaccination can be provided at your request.
Any assistants who may attend in-person sessions are also vaccinated for COVID-19.
Have you been feeling under the weather?
- You must let your trainer know before an in-person session if you or anyone in your household has had signs of illness or a known COVID exposure within the past 5 days, even if everyone is fully vaccinated.
- Please let your trainer know before an in-person session if you have been recovering from a recent COVID infection within the past 10 days. We may take extra precautions at your session. Thank you!
- If we need to reschedule your session due to illness, any payments you have already made will be rolled over to your rescheduled session. An exception will always be made to our 48 hour cancellation policy in the event of illness or COVID-19 exposure.
- If your trainer is ill or has had a known COVID exposure, you will be notified before your in-person session so we can determine the best course of action.
- If clients arrive at an in-person session showing visible signs of illness or are not able to adhere to the guidelines below, the session will be immediately terminated and no refund will be provided. Thank you for following these guidelines to keep your trainers safe and to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Policies for outdoor, in-person sessions
- Masks are not currently required if everybody has been healthy for the past 5 days.
- If you would prefer for everyone to be masked at your outdoor session, please let us know, and we are happy to accommodate your request. It is important to us that you feel comfortable and safe.
Policies for indoor, in-person sessions
- Masks are currently required for anyone attending indoor sessions with Jen. Jen will also be masked with an N-95.
- Exceptions will be made for children under 5 years of age.
- If you have members of your household who would like to attend the session but cannot mask or would prefer not to mask, please either schedule a virtual/video session or we can work outdoors.
You can contact us here to find out more.
See what Wiggles and Woofs is up to on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!