Last updated 9/16/2021.
These policies will continue to be updated based on rates of COVID-19 in our community and based on recommendations and requirements from health officials.
Is the trainer I’m working with vaccinated?
The only trainer you’d be working with through Wiggles and Woofs is the owner, Jen Gumas. Jen is grateful to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Currently, Jen is continuing to wear a mask to all appointments to provide clients with extra protection against COVID-19.
What is the current COVID-19 policy for Wiggles and Woofs?
- You must Jen know before an in-person session if you or anyone in their home has had signs of illness, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- Many vaccinated folks infected by the Delta variant (which currently accounts for nearly all COVID-19 infections in our area) experience minor cold-like or flu-like symptoms; however, this same infection could be dangerous if transmitted to somebody else.
- Please let Jen know before your session if you are experiencing any signs of illness before your in-person session takes place. You are always able to receive a full refund for any deposits paid for your session if you are feeling ill.
Policies for outdoor, in-person sessions
- At this time, all participants in the session are required to wear a mask for the duration of the session, regardless of vaccination status. The mask must cover both your mouth and nose and remain in place for the entire session.
- If you have children too young to wear a mask, please make alternative childcare arrangements or schedule a virtual session.
Policies for indoor, in-person sessions
- Indoor, in-person sessions will only be available to clients where everyone in the household is fully vaccinated. You will be asked to send proof of vaccination prior to your session.
- Indoor, in-person sessions will take place only if your dog has a behavior concern that cannot be addressed outdoors.
- Masks will be required for all people attending an indoor training session, regardless of vaccination status. The mask must cover both your mouth and nose and remain in place for the entire session.
- If you have members of your household who cannot be vaccinated, prefer not to disclose your vaccination status, prefer not to show proof of vaccination, or have members of your household who cannot wear masks, please schedule a virtual/video session.
- Virtual/video sessions are always available and can typically accomplish the same goals as in-person, indoor sessions.
How can I ask questions or find out more?
You can contact us here to find out more.