Last updated 7/1/2022.
Is the trainer I’m working with vaccinated?
Both Jen and Haylie, the trainers at Wiggles and Woofs, are fully vaccinated and boosted. Proof of vaccination can be provided at your request.
Any assistants who may attend in-person sessions are also vaccinated for COVID-19.
Client safety and community health are very important. Wiggles and Woofs follows recommendations from the WA Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control to minimize risk of COVID-19 transmission.
What is the current COVID-19 policy for Wiggles and Woofs?
Jen is potentially at higher risk for complications should she contract COVID-19. Your cooperation with these guidelines is greatly appreciated.
- You must let your trainer know before an in-person session if you or anyone in your household has had signs of illness within the past 5 days, even if everyone is fully vaccinated.
- You must let your trainer know before an in-person session if you have had a known exposure to COVID-19 within the past 5 days, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- If we need to reschedule your session due to COVID-19 illness or exposure, any payments you have already made will be rolled over to your rescheduled session. An exception will always be made to our 48 hour cancellation policy in the event of illness or COVID-19 exposure.
- If your trainer is ill or has had a COVID-19 exposure, you will be notified before your in-person session so an appropriate course of action can be determined. Wiggles and Woofs believes informed consent is important and follows the WA State Department of Health guidelines. You will have the option of rescheduling your session with any payments already made being fully transferred over to your new session.
- If clients arrive at an in-person session showing visible signs of illness or are not able to adhere to the guidelines below, the session will be immediately terminated and no refund will be provided. Thank you for following these guidelines to keep your trainers safe and to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Policies for outdoor, in-person sessions
- Masks are not currently required.
- If you would prefer for everyone to be masked at your outdoor session, please let your trainer know, and we are happy to accommodate your request. It is important to us that you feel comfortable and safe.
Policies for indoor, in-person sessions
- Indoor, in-person sessions are available to clients when everyone attending the session is fully vaccinated. Staying up to date with vaccinations as recommended by the CDC is highly recommended.
- Masks are currently required for anyone attending indoor sessions with Jen. Jen will also be masked with an N-95.
- Masks are optional indoors for sessions with Haylie at this time.
- Exceptions will be made for children under 5 years of age.
- Please be aware that if you request an indoor session, your trainer may inquire about your vaccination status.
- If you would prefer for everyone to be masked at your session, please let your trainer know, and we are happy to accommodate your request.
- If you have members of your household who would like to attend the session but cannot be vaccinated, prefer not to disclose vaccination status, cannot mask, or are not fully vaccinated, please either schedule a virtual/video session or we can work outdoors.
- Virtual/video sessions are always available and can accomplish the same goals as in-person, indoor sessions.
How can I ask questions or find out more?
You can contact us here to find out more.