Let Wiggles and Woofs Come to You!
With private training, Jen will meet with you and your dog at your home, a park, or another suitable location.
Effective Help for a Wide Variety of Canine Concerns
Jen has experience helping clients with a wide array of training and behavior issues, including:
- Reactivity (lunging, barking, or growling)
- Fear of the vet or groomers
- Discomfort with handling and grooming
- Overcoming fear of noises, people, places, or things
- Resource guarding
- Basic manners and foundation skills
- Socialization (for puppies) and confidence building (for adult dogs)
- Leash manners
- Recall (coming when called)
- Dog-dog interactions among dogs living in your household
Training is not one size fits all. Each human and dog is an individual, so Jen believes in customizing training plans to meet the needs of both people and their pets. Any consultation with Jen includes gathering a detailed history of your pet so that a plan can be created to meet your specific needs and help you achieve success.
Training Plans that are Easy to Understand
Training plans are written in language that is easy to understand and often include supplementary visuals and videos. Jen believes that the relationship between dog owners and trainers should be one of ongoing support. If questions arise, help is an email or phone call away.
All training at Wiggles and Woofs starts with an initial consultation. Options for initial consultations are described below.
After your initial consultation, any follow-up sessions you would like to book to continue working together are available at a lesser rate.
Follow-up Coaching Sessions
These private coaching sessions help you continue your training progress after your initial consultation. The trainer, owner, and dog are present for coaching sessions.
- $100 for a 60 minute session in person
- $50 for a 30 minute session in person
- $10 discount/virtual sessions
$275 for a bundle of three 60 minute sessions in person (save $25)
Introduction to BAT 2.0 Package
BAT 2.0 (Behavior Adjustment Training) is gentle, force-free training method that empowers dogs to communicate peacefully in their native “canine language” and make positive behavior choices.
BAT 2.0 has many wonderful applications and can help dogs in numerous ways, including:
- Socializing puppies and adult dogs
- Facilitating safe on-leash greetings and walks
- Improving dog-dog social interaction skills
- Reducing frustration on leash
- Reducing fear and reactivity towards dogs, people, or other triggers
- Reducing aggression towards dogs, people, or other triggers
- Helping dogs with “stranger danger” inside and outside the home
Jen is a certified BAT instructor (CBATI) who loves teaching clients how to help dogs using BAT 2.0.
BAT packages include a private tutoring session with Jen to learn BAT basics (both key concepts and hands-on skills); educational BAT materials; assistance and coaching before, during, and after BAT set-ups; optional membership in Seattle’s Eastside BAT Facebook Group for continued support; and optional video analysis/video support. A free BAT leash of your choice is also included in every package.
- $450 for 4 BAT sessions plus a BAT leash
- $375 for 3 BAT sessions plus a BAT leash
New Puppy Support Session
Puppies are adorable and wonderful! They also can be stressful! If you’ve never owned a puppy before, or perhaps haven’t had one for a while, this package is perfect to get you off to a great start. This package is designed to give you plenty of support for the first few months as your new friend settles into your home, and help you with many of the most common challenges that new dog owners face.
Most behavior problems can be prevented by preparing BEFORE your new puppy comes home. This package sets you up for success with the option of a consultation session that prepares you for your new dog before they arrive.
Since Jen has worked with puppy owners and adopters for years, she knows many of the most common questions and problems that new owners encounter. As part of this consultation, you receive a “Puppy Quick Start Guide” designed to quickly answer all of the most common questions that new puppy owners have about house training, chewing, learning to be left alone, and more!
Have you already brought your new pup home, and you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed? No problem, your consultation session can be adapted to your current needs.
Phone/text/email support is included for 3 months.
- $150 for a 60 minute consultation session, Puppy Quick Start Guide, and 3 months of support
Interested in keeping your sessions entirely virtual?
If you would like to work together entirely on Zoom rather than meeting in person, please feel free to inquire! This is an option for many cases and discounts are available.
Ready to set up your consultation and get started? Visit our Contact Page. We look forward to hearing from you!
See what Wiggles and Woofs is up to on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok!